Saturday, July 19, 2008

redirect 6

Good morning! :)

Here I am, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, yawning mightily, and clicking through my blog roll to see what my fellow bloggers have been up to this morning and I find a fabulously well written post over on XO's blog about a politician with his head so far up his arse he should be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. He can't, because he's so backlogged with shit it's spewing from his mouth.

Completely typical of XO to have a wellwritten post brimming over with biting wit, chock full of sarcastic humor and all sorts of vitaminy goodness. What are you doing still reading this post, head over HERE and appreciate XO in all his brilliance. :)

[Thanks Richard for noticing I'd screwed up the links. Serves me right for not checking them personally. WHOOPS!!!!!]

No comments: