The premise: write your own 6 word autobiography
This idea was started at smithmag.net, continued in a book "Not Quite What I Was Planning" by Rachel Fershleiser and Larry Smith, and noticed by me in a Reader's Digest article called "Six Words That Say it All."
- Brought it to a boil, often. ~Mario Batail, chef
- Couldn't cope, so I wrote songs. ~Aimee Mann, singer/songwriter
- Maybe you had to be there. ~Roy Blount, Jr., humorist
- Struggled with how the mind works. ~Steven J. Pinker, psychologist
- Secret to life: Marry an Italian. ~Nora Ephron, writer/director
- Fifteen years since last professional haircut. ~Jane Goodal, anthropologist
- Well, I thought it was funny. ~Stephen Colbert, actor & host: Colbert Report
- Revenge is living well, without you. ~Joyce Carol Oates, author
- Yes, you can edit this biography. ~Jimmy Wales, founder of wikipedia
Now... it's our turn. I was mucking about with the idea and came up with a couple of fake ones as well as one for myself. I want you to join the fun. That means you Jacob, Sean the Blogonaut, Joe, Reed, Poodles, Atilla the Mom, XO, Richard, Protium, Johnny, T&A, OzAtheist, Harry Nads, Thump Thump Eyes, Tracey Treasure, and Half Rabbit. And anyone else reading my blog who isn't a regular commenter.
Sum up your life in 6 words. Ya never know, ya just might learn something about yourself.
6 Pack Autobiographies.... Fiery Style :)
- I came, I lied, I's crucified. ~Jesus, 1st century carpenter
- May the force be with you. ~George Lucas, creator of Star Wars
- Life and sex, journey not destination. ~Fiery, blogger and mother of 2
- I came, I saw, didn't logout. ~Half Rabbit, blogger
- Problems all the way, none today. ~Thump Thump Eyes, blogger and dear friend. :)
- What an adventure, only getting better. ~Joe, blogger
- Hiding in shadows, awaiting right time. ~Harry Nads, blogger and closet bound
Now, if you want to spread the joy on your own blog, copy paste the thing and let the good times roll! *snerk*
Thanks for playing! :D