Monday, November 19, 2007

redirect 3

They're BAAAACK!!

That's right! Lest you think they were to be counted among the dearly departed (Janice).... Reg Golb and Mountain King commented again, both on the same day. *snerk*

Mountain King with an amazingly long 57k response to a post from last month called "How to shut up an atheist if you must part 2".

I can only imagine that he spent the intervening month typing one letter at a time with a monkey stick normally reserved for fetching ants from rotten logs.

Johnny has a stunning 111k response, his original bits which are particularly impressive, followed by a cut-and-paste war at the end.

Pop over and give it a look see!!

5 comments:

Reg Golb said...

MK commented on the 4th. Mine was yesterday. Johnny did respond the same day as I commented.

Sorry.

Fiery said...

According to my Yahoo mail account...
mountain king...Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:27:15 -0800 (PST)

reg golb...Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:56:44 -0800 (PST)

looks like the same day to me.

According to my blog...

mountain king...November 19, 2007 12:27 PM

reg golb....November 19, 2007 8:56 PM

Reg Golb said...

Sorry, I was looking at the one above it. Your right.

Seriously though, it is not me. I don't have to time to read that whole thing much less write it.

Fiery said...

This time I wasn't saying you were the same person, merely reveling in the delicious irony that you commented on the same day.

I rather like the image of you going to fundy meetings and them telling you that you've both been slipping up on your responsibilities to my blog.

Lately your posts have been terse and brief. Where's the fire for jesus reg?

T T Eyes said...

In a moment of madness I googled reg golb....ah ha...you really get around reg old chap....;-D