Thursday, July 26, 2007

workout buddy




I'm looking for an exercise friend.

Because what I really want is to look
like this ---------------------------->

Claudia Black is so hot, she makes me want to sample from the other side of the buffet table.


I'd love to find a buddy for in-person, but who here lives with in commuting distance of Fargo, ND? Anyone? Anyone?

So- what I'm looking for is for someone who will workout regularly, tell me how they are doing, and expect me to be working out as well. Someone to be accountable to, honest with, encouraging, share tips, etc...

We don't have to follow the same programs. Personally, I'm thinking along the lines of cardio, weight lifting, healthy eating, that sort of thing. Reporting in probably daily, though it is all negotiable.


Wanna come on the journey with me?


Leave a comment or e-mail me at atheisthomeschooler at yahoo dot com

9 comments:

Poodles said...

I would love to do an arthritis aqua aerobics program, but every one I have found here in my area is in the morning, during the week, because apparently only old retired people get arthritis.

Fiery said...

:(

Bummer.

janice said...

When we moved into our house in February, the 2 "guys" left behind a pool table, treadmill and a bowflex machine in the basement. After a thorough, week long dousing with Clorox Cleanup, I have only used it a few times.

I would love to get into a routine, but every time I go downstairs I end up doing laundry and then returning to the main floor without even turning the lights on, on that side of the room.

I'm not overweight, I just find I'm lacking in motivation.

Joe said...

Who is Claudia Black? Never heard of her.

Fiery said...

She was the female co-star on the sci-fi tv series Farscape, and had a small part on the final season of Stargate SG1.

Gramomster said...

Hey Fiery,

I'm down! I'll email you later.. been thing aboutchoo too...

2 kids and baby moving out next week = room to do my workout that I love, and the old kid is either going to be working or on his way elswhere by the 15th of August, so I'll have even less distraction... and I reeeaaaalllly want to get rid of the 50 punds I've put on in the last 8 years. ugh. If one more nice person asks me when I'm due.......

Fiery said...

Yipee!!!!!
*Fiery does happy dance*

Thanks Gramomster. That sounds fantastic!!!!!

Can't wait to hear from you!

WAHOO!!

*my face hurts from smiling so much*

:-D

Ginny said...

I think I'm in love with that woman...my gawd she's hot!

Joe said...

Hey Gramomster, I knew my weight was an issue when people were asking ME when I was due. Geez Louise.