8 random things about me (JohnGalt666)
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I need to lose over a hundred pounds. So much for mind body integration. (an objectivist joke)
2. I am an objectivist but got there from a mail order self help company called Neo-Tech. What a long strange philosophical trip it's been.
3. I am the night manager for a cab company which probably explains much of my cynicism for the human race.
4. I like adding 666 after the john galt because john galt is usually taken (it is the main character of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged") but no one adds 666 after that name. I think of myself as the evil john galt because I do not alway agree with the Ayn Rand Institute especially about foreign policy.
5. I like responding to posts much better then trying to generate them on a blog. (hence my failed attempt at a blog a while back)
6. I do not buy t-shirts unless they are insanely cheap (under 4 dollars) so all my t-shirts are either gifts or ones from a convenience store. This leads to me wearing sports t-shirts when I don't watch sports and Sturgis shirts when I don't have a motorcycle (much less a Harley).
7. I am about as bad a speller as it gets. Thank you spell check! (And still many errors seem to get through.)
8. I am secretly into Scientology... Bwahahahahaha!!!
That one isn't true so it doesn't count which leads me to:
8. I have a very strange sense of humor. I especially love inappropriate humor that gets the response: "That's is just so wrong!"
Well, there you go. 8 random facts about that serious guy, johngalt666.